8 Reasons Using Facebook
19 July 2009 by wahidhasan
1. Social Mission. It is easy create a Group, Page or Cause to get support for our ideas. We can also contribute to causes that others make.
2. Visibility and Transparency. What we say and do online are visible to our friends. And what they say and do online are visible to me. So It is easy to know about them. We can give comment about their ideas or activities. What this means is we can easily introduce ideas/sites/other things to them and viceversa.
3. Find Your Old Friends. If we lost our friend, don’t worry, we can use search tool to find them. But it must be interesting to try the “People You May Know” tool.
4. More Friends. We will get more friends from other countries. We can talk about everything, and We feel so comfortable because we sure thet they use the real identity. But be carefull, maybe there are people using fake identity.
5. Ease of Use. Its interface is simple and clean. What we need are displayed so nice and elegant. Ads are placed on a small part of the page. We will not be annoyed by the pop up or bad ads.
6. Usefulness. Facebook is like an operating system, we can add many apps or we can use third-party software as a facebook client.
7. Instant Messaging. When we sign in to our profile on Facebook, we can see our friends who are online at that time, and chat with them. We don’t need to open YM, or Gtalk. If we have a slow connection, just use IM client as follows Pidgin, Digsby, or Meebo. We can also chat from our cellular phone using ebuddy.
8. Business. Moneytize your Facebook !! We can promote our products using Facebook. It is free. No need to pay some money.
What about you?